The Original all natural & organic fertilizer
- All purpose – for all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs
- Get more blooms with more vibrant color
- Grow larger plants with deeper green foliage
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone microbes
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no filler or sludge
Our suggested rate of Plant-tone® Organic Fertilizer Packs per plant
(Average #, miniature plants could use less and fast growers could use more)
|Years of Plant Growth
||# of Packs
Our exclusive Packs are sold in quantities of 3, 9 and 12. Each tea bag holds 12 grams of Plant-tone® Organic Plant Food.
For Use On:
Use on all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs
When To Use:
- Trees & Shrubs: Spring and late Fall
- Flowers and Vegetables: Once per month during growing season
How To Use: Add our Kigi Planting Mixes and Myco Pak Endo-Ecto Mycorrhizal Inoculum for maximum benefits.
- Using a sharp tool create a coin slot from the edge of the pot towards the trunk about 3" wide and 4" deep
- Drop/stuff one pack in the hole and bury the top.
- Repeat with equal spacing
After placing the plant in the newly dug hole and burying the root mass half way place the packs equally around the plant just barley touching the outer most roots.
Established Ground Plants:
Same directions as a potted plant except for instead of starting at a pots edge you can guesstimate the drip line and start there.